Fourth-Annual List Honors Leading
MSSP, MDR and SOCaaS Cybersecurity Companies Worldwide
September 17,2020, Newark, NJ: MSSP Alert, published by After Nines Inc., has named JLS Technology USA to the Top 250 MSSPs list for 2020 (https://www.msspalert.com/top250/list-2020/21/ ).
The list and research identify and honor the top MSSPs, managed detection and response (MDR) and Security Operations Center as a Service (SOCaaS) providers worldwide.
The rankings are based on MSSP Alert’s 2020 readership survey combined with the digital media site’s global editorial coverage of managed security services providers. The fourth-annual list has expanded from 2019 (200 honorees) and 2018-2017 (100 honorees) amid MSSP Alert’s continued, organic readership growth.
“We are honored to once again be recognized as one of the Top MSSPs,” said Liliana Lassalle, President, JLS Technology USA. “our employees and clients are an invaluable piece to our success. We strive to continue to be innovative through these ever-changing times.”
“After Nines Inc. and MSSP Alert congratulate JLS Technology USA on this year’s honor,” said Amy Katz, CEO of After Nines Inc. “Despite the coronavirus pandemic, this year’s honorees continue to accelerate their businesses, mitigate customer risk and safeguard digital assets worldwide.”
Highlights from the associated MSSP Alert research include:
- MSSP Revenue Growth: MSSP honorees, on average, expect to generate $19.15 million in revenue for 2020, up 16% from $16.47 million in 2019.
- Geography: Honorees are headquartered in 25 different countries — up from 19 countries in the 2019 report.
- Profits: 84% of MSSPs surveyed expect to be profitable for fiscal year 2020.
- Security Operations Centers: 67% have in-house SOCs, 24% are hybrid, 6% completely outsource their SOCs, and 3% are reevaluating their SOC strategies.
- Cyberattack Trends: The most frequent attacks targeting MSSP customers in 2020 include phishing (95%), vulnerability (76%) and ransomware (69%) attacks.
- Cybersecurity Solutions: In a continued sign of market fragmentation, MSSP survey participants mentioned 129 different hardware, software, cloud, and services vendors that assist their cybersecurity efforts — up from 95 in 2019.
- M&A: Mergers, acquisitions and private equity investments continue to accelerate across the MSSP landscape. Twenty high-profile deals involving MSSP 250 honorees have surfaced since last year’s report.
The Top 250 MSSPs list and research were overseen by Content Czar Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri). Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.msspalert.com/top250.
Since 2007, JLS Tech has been recognized as one of the world’s most innovative cybersecurity and technology operations leaders, and excel in complex, multi-technology environments. JLS Tech has been ranked in the Top 200 MSSPs by MSSP Alert in 2017, 2018, and 2019. We have expertise in comprehensive security services including Managed Security Services (SOC Operations, Threat Detection, Security Technology Engineering) & Professional Services (Advisory Services, vCIO/vCISO, Technology Implementation, Digital Transformation/Marketing, & Incident Response). JLS Tech has offices throughout North America.
About After Nines Inc.
After Nines Inc. provides timeless IT guidance for strategic partners and IT security professionals across ChannelE2E (www.ChannelE2E.com) and MSSP Alert (www.MSSPAlert.com). ChannelE2E tracks every stage of the IT service provider journey — from entrepreneur to exit. MSSP Alert is the global voice for Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs).
- For sponsorship information contact After Nines Inc. CEO Amy Katz, Amy@AfterNines.com
- For content and editorial questions contact After Nines Inc. Content Czar Joe Panettieri, Joe@AfterNines.com